The name says it all
67rockwell Consulting – we are the strategy boutique that has been advising the German insurance industry for over 10 years. We combine traditional management consulting with innovative ideas in the fields of insurance and industry. We focus on solutions: from strategy to operational excellence – working with us means working close to the customers all along the value chain.
We are currently looking for consultants (m/f/d) to reinforce our project teams across Germany!
As a consultant at 67rockwell, you will be involved in challenging projects from the very beginning. As part of a team, you will identify innovative solutions to meet the challenges of the relevant industries, e.g. in projects focused on business model optimization, efficiency increases, cost reductions, restructuring or digitalization strategies. Your task is to analyze, develop and optimize the structures and processes of our customers. You will be supporting us along the entire process – from submitting a quotation all the way to implementing the established solutions. This position allows you to assume important responsibilities early on!
- You have a degree with a focus on economics and ideally you have already gained experience in consulting, insurance or industry.
- You are familiar with both traditional and agile management methods.
- In addition to your analytical approach, you are able to navigate complex matters, to simplify them and to think in terms of solutions.
- You enjoy working in a team and offer a high degree of flexibility as well as a readiness to travel, as is typically required in this industry.
- Our way of working is based on trust and appreciation.
- You can expect diverse and multi-faceted project assignments – from the very start.
- Education, training and professional development are our top priority.
- Join the team at 67rockwell: we stand for excellent industry expertise and a passion for consulting.
Applications can be submitted all year round
Application documents required
All relevant academic certificates and job references, starting with the school-leaving certificate.
How to contact us
We look forward to receiving your application via e-mail at email@example.com, including the reference number 201904COXI. For any questions please contact Ms. Karina Petruschat at +49 (0)40-80900 3710. You want to find out more about us?